Chapter Achievement Award Criteria
Three places will be awarded: first, second, and third.
The scrapbooks submitted should present a pictorial story of the historical activities of the chapter. It is recommended that regular size scrapbooks be used. If this is done it is easier to store year by year.
Be sure to identify individuals on pictures with names and dates. Include copies of programs, etc.
- The period covered should be from the last national convention to the beginning of this convention.
- Scrapbook cover – should name the chapter, year and location (10 points)
- Leadership Activities (30 points)
- Scholarship Activities (30 points)
- Service Activities (30 points)